Fire agate, a variety of chalcedony, is a semi-precious natural gemstone discovered so far only in certain areas of central and northern Mexico and the southwestern United States (New Mexico, Arizona and California).
– It is beneficial in the treatment of poor circulation, lethargy or lack of energy, or depression. Agate enhances mental function by improving concentration, perception, and analytical abilities.
– It is useful in treating the endocrine system, the colon, and increasing metabolism. It also promotes good night vision.
– It resonates with the triple-burner meridian and can be applied to bring it back into balance.
– It is particularly useful in treating hot flashes, and placed on the forehead can help reduce fever.
– Placed on the abdomen or used as an elixir, Agate stimulates the digestive system and relieves gastritis.
– It is beneficial for the eyes, hollow organs such as the stomach, uterus, intestines, etc., and heals skin disorders and itching due to insect bites.
– Agate crystal is helpful to the heart and blood vessels. Wearing an Agate in the middle of the chest strengthens the cardiac muscle, and heals emotional disharmony that prevents acceptance of love.
– Agate stone may also reduce the symptoms of epilepsy, and for some people guards against sleepwalking
– It has a deep connection to the earth and brings strong grounding energy.
– It calms, bringing security and trust, and support in difficult times.